Zoom, when referring to imaging technology, means to make an image or document larger on the screen, so you can see a portion of it more closely. Therefore, when you Zoom in, it is like moving the object closer to your eye or like looking at an object through a magnifying glass. Zooming out is the opposite and means to make an image or document smaller on the screen, so that you can view all of it at once. Zooming out is like getting a bird's eye view of the image or document.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!