Zero-Day Exploit refers to malicious hackers who try to crack through the defenses of a product on the same day that news of a vulnerability breaks out and/or an ensuing patch is to be released. It is common practice for software and security vendors to publicly announce any flaws in their products, which then becomes known to these fast acting exploiters. The resulting zero-day attacks affect users who haven't applied a patch to fix the announced vulnerability.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!