Yellow Book refers to the standards set forth by Phillips and Sony in 1983 that was the first extension of the Red Book standard. Yellow Book allowed CDs to contain 650MB of computer data instead of only digital audio data. Therefore, this standard enables CDs to contain data along with audio. Because the Yellow Book only defines the physical arrangement of the data on the disc, other standards are used in conjunction with it to define directory and file structures.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!