XT is an abbreviation for EXtended Technology. It refers to the first IBM Personal Computer (PC) with a hard disk, introduced in 1983 and was the successor to the original IBM PC. It used the same internal 8088 Central Processing Unit (CPU) as the original PC, but included a 128KB of Memory, a 360KB double-sided 5¼ full-height floppy disk drive drive and a 10MB hard disk drive.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!