Xmodem is an an error-correcting and file transfer protocol used in asynchronous communications that transfers information in blocks of 128 bytes. It was developed by Ward Christensen and became a de facto standard. Xmodem was extremely popular in the early bulletin board system (BBS) market because it was so simple to implement. For error checking, Xmodem uses the checksum method.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!