A Web Browser is a client application that enables a user to view HTML documents on the Internet, another network, or on the user's computer. Most web browsers do require a connection that can handle IP packets, display document graphics, play audio and video files, and execute small programs, such as Java applets or ActiveX controls, that can be embedded in the HTML. Some web browsers require helper applications or plug-ins to accomplish one or more of these tasks. In addition, most current web browsers permit users to send and receive e-mail and to read and respond to newsgroups. Netscape, Opera, and Mozilla Firefox are examples of modern web browsers.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!