Watts is a measurement of the electrical power in a circuit. It refers to the amount of energy a device uses in performing its function. To get Watts, you multiply Volts x Amps. For example, a typical vacuum cleaner draws 12 amps. Therefore, 120 Volts x 12 Amps would equal 1,440 Watts. Today's computers will usually have a power supply that supplies roughly between 250 - 400 Watts.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!