Virtual, in computing, refers to something that is not real. Virtual worlds on the Internet are three-dimensional computer generated areas you can navigate but never physically enter. On a computer, virtual reality is primarily experienced by the user through two of the five senses: sight and sound.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!