Vaporware is used to describe a piece of software that doesn't exist or is incapable of performing as promised. It is not uncommon for a software company to make fantastic promises as to the functionality of an upcoming software release that ultimately proves to be undeliverable. In the industry, there is often something of a yin/yang relationship between marketing efforts and technical capabilities. They can't exist without each other, but that doesn't stop them from trying.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!