A Trademark is a word, phrase, graphic image, or symbol used by a business or other organization to represent itself or its merchandise. Trademarks must be registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (in the United States) or with the appropriate international authority in order to be legally recognized and therefore legally protected from any misuse.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!