A Track is the part of a disk which passes under one read/write head while the head is stationary. The number of tracks on a disk surface corresponds to the number of different radial positions of the head(s). When a disk is low-level formatted, it is divided into concentric circles called tracks. When a disk is spinning, the area directly under the stationary read/write head(s) is called a Track.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!