SSL is an abbreviation for Secure Socket Layer. SSL is a method used to hide the information a web browser, such as Mozilla Firefox, and a web server send to each other. An SSL-enhanced website, such as Amazon.com while processing on-line orders, uses SSL encryption to scramble the data, such as credit card information. This personal and private information is sent as an unintelligible string of seemingly random characters so that security can be maintained from the outside world.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!