The term Spoof refers to misleading Web addresses, spam e-mails, and IP addresses forged by a malicious hacker to look identical to the legitimate organization's website. They are used to trick users into responding to alerts that appear to be issued by trusted organizations such as financial institutions. Users who respond to the visual fakery and urgency of the requests are usually prompted to give up private information, which is then often used in identity theft.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!