A Shortcut is a small file that allows you to put an icon for an application in a directory other than the one containing the application. You can also make shortcuts for any file, folder or drive. Shortcuts created by users are usually placed on the desktop. You can tell a shortcut from other icons by the little curved arrow in the lower-left corner. In Linux, this is similar to a symbolic link.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!