A Scalable Font is any font that can be scaled to produce characters in varying sizes. Some examples of scalable fonts are screen fonts in a graphical user interface (GUI), stroke fonts, such as Courier, and outline fonts that are common to most PostScript printers, TrueType fonts, and the method for screen font definitions used in the Macintosh System. In contrast, most text-based interfaces and printing devices (such as earlier daisy-wheel printers) offer text in only one size.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!