A Routing Table is a table of network addresses used by routers and bridges in determining where to forward transmissions. Although both routers and bridges use routing tables, the tables are not the same for both devices. Tables for routers, for example, include information about different paths between other routers, whereas tables for bridges include network addresses only.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!