Real Time refers to a time frame imposed by external constraints. Real time operations are those in which the machine's activities match the human perception of time or those in which computer operations proceed at the same rate as a physical or external process. Real time operations are characteristic of transaction processing systems, aircraft guidance systems, scientific applications, and other areas in which a computer must respond to situations as they occur. For instance, animating a graphic in a flight simulator or making measurement corrections are done in real time.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!