A Queue, in computer printing technology, refers to a list of pending print jobs that are usually processed on a first come first served basis. Some organizations route print jobs in the queue to the next available printer and also allow for insertion of high priority jobs early in the queue. In this sense, the documents are placed in a special area called a print buffer, print spooler, or print queue where the printer then pulls the documents off the queue one at a time and prints them.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!