A Query is essentially a request for information from some sort of database. One method is choosing from a list of parameters from a menu that is provided by the database system. This is perhaps the easiest way to pose a query as the user is being guided in their choice. Another method, called Query by example (QBE), is where the system presents a blank record and lets you specify the fields and values that define the query. Another method, called Query language, is used by programmers.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!