Quarantine is the process of isolating files suspected to contain a virus, so that the files cannot be opened or executed. Most Antivirus software programs, such as AVG, Symantec, and McAfee come with quarantine options so that the user also can keep track of virus activity. These files are then placed within a quarantine folder that stores the files that could contain virus or other suspicious code. The system administrator can then review the folder contents to decide how to respond.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!