POP is an abbreviation for Post Office Protocol. It is a protocol used to retrieve e-mail from a mail server. Most e-mail applications, often called an e-mail client, use the POP protocol. However, POP, has its limitations as when one connects to a server to download their messages, they are then deleted from the server thus reducing. Some clients do allow you to leave your messages on the server, but may refuse to store messages above a certain size. As messages become longer with multimedia, such as sound or video, users will want more flexibility in what can be retrieved.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!