Windows Vista™ includes several different screen savers for you to choose from. However, you can create your very own personalized screen saver by displaying selected pictures and videos as a slide show. These digital images will then display when you are not actively using your computer.
To Display Photos As The Screen Saver
- Right-click on an empty area of the desktop and select Personalize.
- Then click on Screen Saver.
- Now click on the Screen saver drop down menu and select Photos.
- If you want to specify a location for the pictures, or configure other settings, click Settings.
- After you make your changes, click on Save.
- You can also click Preview to see what your chosen screen saver will look like.
- Once you are satisfied with all your selections, click on OK to apply the settings.
- Windows Vista will then use your selected photos options as the Screen Saver.
Note: If you do not make any changes to the screen saver settings, Windows Vista will show all the pictures and videos that are currently stored within the Windows Photo Gallery.