OEM is an abbreviation for Original Equipment Manufacturer. It is used to describe a company that produces hardware to be marketed under another company's brand. Mitsumi, for example, produced CD-ROM drives that dozens of companies labeled as their own. OEM also refers to software licensed only for a particular system such as Windows XP for Dell and HP Computers.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!