ODBC is an abbreviation for Open DataBase Connectivity. It is a standard database access method developed by the SQL Access group to make it possible to access any data from any application, regardless of which database management system (DBMS) is handling the data. ODBC manages this by inserting a middle layer, called a database driver, between an application and the DBMS. The purpose of this layer is to translate the application's data queries into commands that the DBMS understands. For this to work, both the application and the DBMS must be ODBC compliant.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!