NIC is an abbreviation for Network Information Center. A NIC is any office that manages information for a network. The most well-known NIC is the InterNIC, which was where new domain names were initially registered in the early days of the Internet. That process has since been decentralized to several private companies now known as the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!