NAT is an abbreviation for Network Address Translation. It is an Internet standard that enables a local-area network (LAN) to use one set of IP addresses for all internal traffic and a second set of addresses for all external traffic. A NAT box is located where the LAN meets the Internet and therefore makes all the necessary IP address translations so that data traffic can occur.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!