A Name Server is a server that returns an IP address when given a domain name. This IP address is basically the domain's location on the Internet. Sometimes name servers are referred as DNS Servers and vice versa as they essentially perform the same function. When given a domain name, they return the IP address for that domain. The difference is that with DNS, the domain owner will be setting the IP addresses to your domain and your mail server(s). For domains registered and parked at a particular registrar, you will be using the registrar's servers, however, you will be setting up the IP addresses. If you are using name servers obtained from your web hosting company, you're using your web host's servers, and they typically set up the IP addresses for you.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!