A Monitor is the display, also called the computer screen. Common monitor sizes are 14", 15" and 17". Note: the actual viewing area of any monitor is usually about an inch less than the size given, which is the tube size. An important difference between monitors is the dot pitch. The dot pitch determines how small a dot the monitor can produce. Thus, the smaller the dots, the sharper the image. The standard dot pitch is 0.28 mm. Do not settle for a larger dot pitch. Monitors also have a speed rating called refresh rate. However, the refresh rate depends on the mode used so it can be confusing. Ideally, your monitor should refresh at 75 Hertz or better for the mode you use the most.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!