Lithium-Ion is a type of rechargeable battery that is used in consumer electronics. It consists of electrochemical cells whose voltages are derived from the electro potential difference of lithium in the anode and cathode. The electrolyte contains lithium ions that are transferred between the anode and cathode on charge and discharge. Unlike earlier systems, lithium-ion does not use unstable lithium metal as the anode material. Lithium-Ion batteries are used in notebook systems. They can be dangerous if mistreated, and care should be taken to increase their lifespan.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!