JSP is an abbreviation for Java Server Page. It is a standard developed by Sun Microsystems as an alternative to Microsoft's active server page (ASP) technology. JSP pages are similar to ASP pages in that they are compiled on the server, instead of in a user's browser, such as Mozilla Firefox. JSP pages are useful for building dynamic web sites and accessing databases on a web server. Although JSP pages may have Java interspersed with HTML, all the Java code is still processed on the server.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!