A Java Applet is a small application written in Java. Java applets are sent from the host computer to the end user's computer, also known as the client, and is then executed. Java applets can then be included in an HTML page, much in the same way an image is included in a page. When you use a Java enabled browser, such as Mozilla Firefox, to view a page that contains an applet, the applet's code is transferred to your computer and executed by the browser's Java Virtual Machine (JVM).
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!