Hardware refers to the physical components of a computer system including monitors, hard drives, CD-ROMs, printers, modems, etc. Inside the computer, the hardware components are controlled by the software. Hardware is similar to driving a car: the hardware is the car itself; the software does the driving or gives instructions to the car so the driver can take the car where it needs to go.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!