For buyers, Google Checkout is a fast, secure, and convenient way to shop online. It makes online shopping easy by providing a single login for purchases across the web. For merchants, Google Checkout is a new way to process sales. It works with Google AdWords to help shoppers find you and buy from you. Google Checkout lets you attract more leads and convert more sales as shoppers who see the Google Checkout badges on your AdWords ads can easily find you when they search. You can also process sales for free. For every $1 spent on AdWords, you can process $10 in sales for free. You can process any sales exceeding this amount at a low 2% and $0.20 per transaction.
Google Checkout - Highlights
Google Checkout Is A Faster, Safer And More Convenient Way To Shop Online
- You Can Quickly And Easily Make Purchases From Stores Across The Web.
- Google Checkout Enables You To Track All Your Orders And Shipping In One Place.
- Google's Fraud Protection Policy Covers Against Unauthorized Purchases Made.
- Google Does Not Share Your Purchase History Or Credit Card Number With Sellers.
- Keep Your Email Address Confidential, And Turn Off Unwanted Emails From Stores.
- For Merchants, Users Click Ads 10% More When Ads Display The Checkout Badge.
- Merchants Who Use Google Checkout Pay No Setup, Monthly Or Gateway Fees.
You Can Sign Up For Google Checkout For Free: Sign Up For Google Checkout
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!