Glyph, in typography, is a graphic shape used as part of a font to produce specific shapes and symbols on the screen or page. A glyph can be an alphabetic or numeric font or some other symbol that pictures an encoded character. For example, an italic "A" and a roman "A" are two different glyphs representing the same underlying character. Therefore, any two images that differ in shape constitute different glyphs. In this usage, glyph is a synonym for character image, or simply image.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!