FTP is an abbreviation for File Transfer Protocol. It is a fast, application-level TCP/IP protocol used for transferring files between two computers that have network access to each other. The Internet would be an example of one network. One computer acts as a FTP server which takes in and processes FTP requests from other computers. The other computer makes a connection to the FTP server by using FTP client software. One example of a FTP client software is WS_FTP. Once this computer is connected to the FTP server, it can send or request files from the FTP server.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!