FSB is an abbreviation for Front Side Bus. It represents the speed at which your central processor unit (CPU) interacts with the components on the motherboard. Typically, in a high end Pentium 4 Dual Core system, the FSB is 800 Mhz or 1066 Mhz depending on the chipset, but overclockers do try to manipulate this value to increase the speed at which their processor runs.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!