FAQ is an abbreviation for Frequently Asked Questions. It refers to a collection of questions that have been asked or are likely to be asked about a particular topic. For instance, it is common to find an FAQ section on a given website that addresses essential information about the topic of that site in a question-and-answer format. By presenting information in this manner, the technical experts can spend less time answering the same questions repeatedly and more time with important tasks. Many newsgroups and computer forum pages have an FAQ list which is posted regularly.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!