Ergonomics is the science of developing equipment and working environments that are safe, comfortable and efficient for people. Ergonomics evaluates the design of machines and workspaces with the goal of reducing muscle and eyestrain. Ergonomic concerns also address proper posture and seating to reduce neck, muscle and back strain, mouse and keyboard position to minimize the occurrence of carpal tunnel syndrome, as well as monitor placement and proper vision lighting.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!