EIDE is an abbreviation for Enhanced Integrated Drive Electronics (IDE). It is an enhanced version of IDE that can support a maximum of four IDE devices that can be connected to your computers's two internal IDE connectors. These internal connectors are refereed to as primary master and slave and secondary master and slave. Devices, such as hard drives, CD/DVD-ROM drives and IDE Tape Backups, can all be connected simultaneously as long as the devices are configured as properly as master and/or slave. High performance devices are generally best configured as a master.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!