EEPROM is an abbreviation for Electrically Erasable and Programmable Read-Only Memory. It is a type of ROM whose contents are non-volatile but modifiable through the application of specific chip reprogramming voltages. EEPROM was an advance on EPROM technology, replacing the requirement for a source of ultra-violet light with a purely electronic mechanism to erase a chip's contents.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!