ECC is an abbreviation for Error Correction Code. It is a method of checking the integrity of data in DRAM. ECC provides more elaborate error detection than parity as it can detect multiple bit errors and can even locate and correct single bit errors. ECC incorporates extra parity bits in transmitted data in order to detect errors that can be corrected by the controller. ECC is increasingly being designed into data storage and transmission hardware as data rates, and thus error rates increase.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!