Double Buffering, in graphics technology, means that there are two display buffers. This means that the next image can be drawn in the page of the display buffer, which is initially invisible. This image is displayed once it is ready and the next image is prepared in the other page of the buffer. Animations and games look more realistic with this technique than in simple single buffer mode.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!