CTR is an abbreviation for Click-Through Ratio. It is a way of measuring the success of an online advertising campaign and describes the ratio of clicks to impressions on an advertisement, usually a banner ad. If a banner ad displays 100 times and 2 people click on it, it will have a 2 percent ratio. Banner ad click-through rates have fallen over time, often measuring much less than 1 percent.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!