Crosstalk, in data communications, refers to interference caused by the electric or magnetic fields of one telecommunication signal affecting a signal in an adjacent circuit. For instance, in an telephone circuit, crosstalk can result in your hearing part of a voice conversation from another circuit. Crosstalk is generally rare in modern digital wireless phone systems, but it is known to occur.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!