Clock Speed refers to the speed per second, measured in Hertz (Hz), that a computer processor performs functions both internally and when working with other components. Core clock speed also known as CPU frequency, measures operations inside the CPU, while a slower system bus speed measures how fast RAM memory is accessed. For instance, a 3.2 GHz Pentium 4 processor performs 3.2 billion internal operations per second. When working with a FSB of 800 MHz, the CPU frequency is 200 MHz with a clock multiplier of 16. (200 MHz x 4 = 800 MHz 200Mhz x 16 = 3200 MHz).
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!