Client Server refers to the distribution of computing responsibility between front-end and back-end programs. When multiple machines are used, a client-server architecture supports reduced network traffic and increased overall performance. Each client or server connected to a network can also be referred to as a node. This type of architecture is sometimes referred to as two-tier.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!