Cache refers to the storage area where frequently accessed data can be stored for rapid access. For example, a web browser, such as Mozilla Firefox, stores the text and graphics of web pages that are visited within cache on our hard drive so that when you go back to the page, everything doesn't have to be downloaded all over again. Two types of caching are commonly used in personal computers: memory caching and disk caching. A cache is actually different from a buffer, which coordinates communications between programs or hardware rather than improving processing speed.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!