Bus refers to a data pathway that connects the different parts of a computer memory, processor, disk drives, and so on. The bus consists of multiple conducting wires (lines) running in parallel. Different lines are used to carry different types of information, including memory locations, data, and control signals.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!