bps is an abbreviation for bits per second. It is the measure of transmission speed used in relation to networks and communication lines. Although bps represents the basic unit of measure, networks and communications devices are so fast that speeds are usually represented in multiples of bps, such as Kbps (kilobits, or thousands of bits, per second), Mbps (megabits, or millions of bits, per second), and Gbps (gigabits, or billions of bits, per second). Note that bps is distinct from BPS which defines "bytes per second" and is primarily used for defining actual Internet throughput.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!