Bit Rate, in digital telecommunications, refers to the amount of information (or bits) that is transferred per second (bit per second or bps). The term bit rate is a synonym for data transfer rate, or simply data rate. MP3 audio files are measured in thousands of bits per second (kbps) and the higher the kbps, the higher the sound quality. 128 kbps is the standard MP3 audio bit rate.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!